I’m a professional cycling coach who travels the world helping my athletes win world and national titles. Having raced since I was 13 and as a former British and European champion I know just what it takes to succeed at the highest levels and the pressure athletes feel. My company Performance Cycle Coaching runs everything from beginner sessions to world-class 1 to 1 video feedback clinics.
We run the ultimate corporate team building events based at the Hellyer Velodrome. Nothing quite matches the thrill of dropping down from the top of the banking on a fixed gear bike while getting encouragement from a cheeky British bloke! These corporate days also include a look into the psychology of world class athletes and coaches, a useful tool for any business.
- Professional cycling coach
- Multi British and European track cycling champion
- Coached in excess of 50 world and national champions aged from 14 to 72
- Motivational speaker using sports psychology techniques to fit the modern workplace
- We run personal training rides with Professional cyclists. A premier 1 to 1 riding experience for any amatuer athlete
I'm looking forward to working with Outdoorsie as their ethos of connecting high level coaches with experience seekers is both novel and lacking until now.
San Jose, CA